Assembly Line Automation
More than ever, manufacturers and system integrators are turning to Titan ConveyorsTM for our unique ability to provide exactly what is needed to make production line employees safe and efficient. Titan ConveyorsTM has the products and experience to provide innovative assembly line conveyor systems, from basic assembly to complex. Most often, an assembly line system is a series of standard conveyors with custom features and options to suit the application. Titan ConveyorsTM has the advantage of over 40 standard conveyor models to choose from and an almost infinite number of available features options to customize your system. And when the application requires a completely custom design, Titan’s experienced design engineers have a long track record of innovative design from the ground up.
Automation Integrators and Robotics Integrators throughout North America select Titan as their partner for our ability to innovate and be flexible, provide drawings in both CAD and SolidWorks, and deliver on time with best in class lead times. Integrators often find it helpful for Titan to provide items such as pit plates and cable trays integrated with the conveyor design.
Typical Conveyors Used in Line Automation:
Recent Examples of Assembly Automation:
- Heavy Truck Axle assembly line, including working platform for 30+ people
- Garage Door Opener assembly on a 10 foot wide custom conveyor
- Parts Assembly for an electronics manufacturer across multiple floor levels
- Heavy Foundry operations performing finish grinding, drilling, milling
- Assembly Line for major appliance manufacturer
- Assembly Line for HVAC assembly