Pallet Conveyor Handling
Titan ConveyorsTM manufactures a full line of standard Pallet Conveyors and accessories to handle every size, type, and weight of pallet. Even though 40” x 48” pallets with weights up to several thousand pounds are most common, our recent applications included moving 10,000-pound concrete bunkers and 8,000-pound steel coils. There is no configuration or pallet manipulation that Titan has not done in our 30-year history. Titan pallet handling systems are engineered with the understanding that they interact with fork trucks and need to be built tough. Accessories like roller coatings, blade stops, pin stops, crowders, side rails, positioners, lifts, and walk plates are all available as standard items, so they are proven and cost-effective.
Challenge and Solution
Titan launched its Pallet Pro line to solve the growing problem of pallets with irregular surfaces. Plastic and foam pallets have flooded the market, many having unique footprints that are not suited for powered roller machines. Old wooden pallets with broken boards and protruding nails are commonplace as well. Pallet Pro eliminates all these concerns by providing a tough solid transfer surface capable of several thousand-pound loads.
Typical Machines Used in Pallet Handling Systems:
- The chain-driven live roller systems come in various models capable of moving loads up to 5,000 pounds per foot.
- The motorized roller systems in both chain drive and belt drive have emerged as a popular option for its simplicity, clean design, and quiet operation.
- Our Zero Pressure Accumulation line uses air clutches, individual drives, or 24v DC motors, or motorized rollers. Available with plug and play control systems.
- Our multi-strand chain conveyor line is often used when the orientation of boards on the pallet are not conducive to using a roller system.
- Turntable and pop up chain transfer machines are designed for rotation and changes in direction.
- Pallet Pro mat top pallet system handles the irregular and heavy loads..
- Titan Destacker Pallet Dispenser is designed to stack or de-stack pallets in automated pallet handling systems.
- Pop-Up Chain Transfers, Pallet Lifts, Pallet Centering, Pallet Crowder, Pop-up Stops - for all the special pallet handling solutions.
- Lift table and combinations allow for elevation changes