Conveyors & Industrial Conveyor Systems
Since 1981 Titan Sales and Engineering have been working with industry to solve manufacturing, assembly, packaging and material handling problems. Our custom designed conveyors and conveyor systems have helped our customers get lean, cut time and get products to their customers in a more efficient manner.
We have experience and expertise in all of the most challenging applications and industries. At Titan we welcome the question “Do you think you could build a conveyor system like this?
Titan has designed and built conveyor systems and specialty conveyors for a variety of manufacturers.
Titan conveyors are sold through our network of Distributors, System Integrators, and OEM ‘s in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Titan also ships internationally.
Over the past two decades, we've engineered and built conveyors for such applications as:
- Recycling systems and recycling conveyors
- Moving golf balls from a six-lane-wide conveyor belt to packaging machinery
- Seat, tire and wheel handling for automotive assembly lines
- Food handling of candy, mints, jelly beans, chocolate and lettuce
- Handling of 2,000 degree red-hot forgings and 600 degree parts from casting operations
- Cleated Belt Conveyors for handling such materials as gunpowder, waste water sludge and foundry sand
- Powered roller conveyors to handle totes in warehouse and distribution systems
- Appliance assembly line conveyors featuring motorized roller conveyors
- Metal recycling industry
- Glass cullet conveyors
- Assembly line conveyor systems for marine engine construction
- Stainless conveyors for Water Treatment Industry
Call Titan Conveyors at 800-558-3616 to talk to our representatives.
Below are examples of custom conveyors and systems designed and built over the past few years: