The Model 102 is lightweight belt conveyor with a low profile frame (1-1/2" deep) designed primarily to remove parts and scrap from under dies. Optional features include flared or vertical side rails, bottom-mounted drive, and a variety of belt types.
The Model 104 is a general duty slider bed for moderate applications. The 4" diameter pulleys still provides ample capacity. The unit can be provided with many accessories to give you a complete solution. They are easily configured with other units for continuous flow of materials.
The Model 104 Drum Motor is a one-component conveyor drive where the motor, gear reducer and all moving parts are enclosed inside the drum.
The Model 108 is the heavy duty slider bed belt conveyor by Titan Conveyors. An 8" diameter drive pulley allows heavier loads to be conveyed over longer distances than the Model 104. Can add length if needed. Rugged, but affordable.
The Model 110 and 111 are V-Guide Slider Bed Conveyors that are applicable in the following Conditions:
- Short, wide belts and long, narrow belts
- Where pulley flanges cannot be used or may interfere with products being conveyed
- Side loading or unloading applications
- When reversing applications are required
- Where the belt runs on its edge in a vertical position instead of lying flat on a conveyor surface
Call Titan Conveyors toll free at 800-558-3616 for more information or for assistance with slider bed conveyor specifications. Titan also offers a wide range of Custom Slider Bed conveyors for any application.